Skip to content

MyHomeCT Assistance

A new CT homeowners assistance program has been created using funds from the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). It is called MyHomeCT and is available to eligible CT residents who have mortgage delinquencies or defaults that occurred as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. The CT Department of Housing is the responsible entity for the program and has designated the CT Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) to administer it on its behalf. Mortgage and non-mortgage grants are awarded to eligible homeowners as either one-time assistance, which brings the homeowner’s bills current, or as ongoing assistance to pay bills going forward (up to 12 months).

Non-mortgage assistance includes, but is not limited to non-mortgaged real estate taxes and insurance, condominium or HOA fees, water and sewer liens, HOA or condominium assessments.

For more information and to apply, please go to:
or call the MyHomeCT call center at: 877-894-4111 Mon-Fri from 10am-8pm EST