1. The Route 133 Pump Station is in the process of an upgrade to
Modify the ingress and egress with the development of the “Corn Field” property;
Add additional wet-well capacity; and
Replace the aged generator.
2. The 2021 project is scheduled to be complete July 31, except for the new generator which is due 4th Quarter 2021. More extensive Route 133 Pump Station upgrades are on the drawing board for 2022.
3. The addition of a new electronic flow meter is completed at the “Caldor” Station.
4. The Brookfield Market Area will hopefully start in 2021. The project is waiting on approval of funding from the Brookfield Board of Selectmen and Board of Finance using American Rescue Plan Funds.
5. A design award was made to complete the engineering for Dean and Pocono Roads and separately a design award was made to complete the engineering of a sewer system for the Candlewood Peninsula. These are now in negotiation for clean water funds from the State.